Here are some quick frequently asked questions (FAQs) you need to know about the Dublin Skylon Hotel:
1. Wi-Fi: Secure free high speed fibre optic Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
2. Parking: On-site parking. Residents are charged a maximum of €5 per day. A maximum of €15 will be charged no matter how long your stay with us.
3. Laptop Safes: Available in every room
4. Check in: Available from 14.00
5. Check out: Available from 12.00pm (Late check out at 14.00 available for a small charge)
Served in the Skylon Restaurant and available from 7.00 -10.30 daily
8. Private Parties
: In our Private Dining Room, Skylon Restaurant or Skylon Bar & Grill
9. Cots, Fans, Heaters: Available upon request at the Reception Desk
10. Nespresso Machines: With complimentary capsules in all King Size rooms
Only 7kms (15 minutes) from Dublin Airport and only 3kms (5-10 mins) from Dublin City Centre
12. Taxis available to book at reception anytime
13. Smoking. We are a non-smoking hotel. There is a designated smoking section outside the front door.
14. Cancellation policy:
Cancellations for room reservations in the Skylon Hotel
must be received by 14:00 the day prior to arrival with the exception of the Advance Purchase Rate offer where cancellations/amendments are not permitted. This may differ if you have not booked though our website. Where a cancellation is not received the hotel reserves the right to charge for the first night accommodation. Please check payment, cancellation policies and deposit requirements at the time of booking.